Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thoughts

I have watched the child for some time now and I'm waiting for the council to agree with me that the child should be placed with me.

How a council of 12 can not see what I can is very disappointing.

There have been several times when the council has asked me to become part of the council and I have turned them down. No, not because I wanted to but because I was training a padawan and wanted them to have first hand knowledge. Which I must say is better then learning it in a book any day.

"Master Denowai," I hear called out from the door way of the garden. "The council wishes to see you."

I stood up and turned towards the voice, it was youngling Belda Pinik.

'Strange,' I told myself 'I thought for sure she would have a master by now.'

I walked slowly to the youngling, and as I reached her I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"You have done well Youngling," I lightly stated "I see you becoming a great Jedi some day." as I took my hand off her shoulder and looked deeply into her eyes before asking "Now will you be so kind as to walk with me to the council chambers?"

No comments: