Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm so sorry everyone.

It appears that someone has been able to get into my account and changes things at will. Well at least I've got it back under control and have changed the password and made corrections as well.

If you the reader find any other changes that are needed. Then please leave a comment and tell me.

Again I'm very sorry and disappointed in myself, maybe this is what I get for using a public computer instead of my personal computer. Also dear readers, my story line will continue within a few days.

1 comment:

padawanbeldapinik said...

Master CeCe, Your back, your back! I have missed you so much... The council said you were gone forever, but I refused to give up hope! So much has happened... The Council gave me Phobia Deimos, to be my Master. She is very good to me. I am so happy to see you have returned!