Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All that has changed

I landed on the landing pad outside the temple. It was good to be back, however I noticed much had changed since I had left.

The full council was busy talking over what to do about a broken ice cream michine. Which is on their part very silly, unless Master Yoda was thinking of planning that ice cream party for hmm. Oh wait, never mind that's not important at all.

Both of the Twi'leks were off in different parts of the temple, force yelling at the other. Those two really do need to learn how to get along, for the good of us all.

My Padawan is now being taught by another Master. Strange how the order doesn't stick with their plans for a Padawan anymore these days.

As for me, I really wasn't ready to give my report to the council, nor was I ready to see anyone. Well that's not really true either for I was ready to see someone but who. Well, who you may ask, well now that's not important yet either.

I went to one of my favorite spots in the temple and waited on them to find me. I am sure by now they are very much aware that I am back at the temple.